Balcony Cabins, Ocean View and Interior
Designed to ensure a pleasant stay on board
Available with the following accommodation types: Balcony, Ocean View, Outside with Partial View and Interior cabins.
- Wide variety of superb, freshly prepared cuisine.
- On the MSC Meraviglia/MSC Seaside/MSC Seaview, guests are assigned a restaurant and a dinner sitting once on board, although we do our best to accommodate stated preferences. You can change it daily before 4pm, subject to availability.
On all other ships: Classic dining with an early/late sitting preference, subject to availability and confirmation on board.
- Gourmet buffet 13 different areas, open 20 hours a day
- Broadway-style theatre shows
- Swimming pool, scenic gym and open-air sports facilities
- Packed program of daily activities
- Free access to 5 different clubs for kids and teenagers**
- Freedom to change booking details dates and guest names
- Turndown service to prepare your bed each night
- MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts on your next cruise and other benefits
- Collect MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts and other benefits on subsequent cruises
* Details will be communicated once on board. Guests will be allocated the same dining time for the entire cruise. Once on board and subject to availability, guests have the flexibility of changing their dining time or dining style..
** Special events for children are not included. Contact the Mini Club for full information.
Download our experience benefits summary chart to easly compare what’s included with BELLA, FANTASTICA, AUREA and MSC YACHT CLUB.